Today on Raising Adults, Deana and Kira talk about embracing your “flawsome” as parents. Do you sometimes struggle with comparison or look at other parents and feel like they do it all, have it all, and manage to offer their children everything? If this is you, then don’t miss this episode!
“It’s about doing the best you’re capable of and saying, that’s ok.” – Kira Dorrian
We open up and chat about:
- Deana and Kira’s why for embracing their flawsome (7:24)
- How a growth mindset might lead us to think we should try to be amazing at everything (12:14)
- It’s important to avoid putting a square peg into a round hole (16:41)
- How outsourcing can alleviate overwhelm (17:40)
- What, exactly, is “Flawsome?” (31:18)
Don’t miss this episode as we reveal what we suck at and how we each embrace our flawsome!
Thanks for tuning in! Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Raising Adults: Future Focused Parenting podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes, give us 5 stars, and leave a review to help us reach even more Future-Focused parents. Don’t forget to check out our website, visit us on Facebook, or hang out with us on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you.