In today’s episode of Raising Adults, we talk about the full-time, part-time, stay-at-home decision. There are so many variations of what this scenario may look like, and it’s a huge decision parents have to make. We share our perspectives and what we’ve experienced along the way. Don’t worry…even though Deana doesn’t have an acronym, she’s not letting us down. She has two C’s for us today. Be sure to tune in! Today’s highlights include:
- Deana’s why, a believer in seasons (6:25)
- Kira’s why (8:50)
- Deciding if a change needs to happen (14:26)
- Normalizing the decision-making process and communication (17:32)
- Does your work-life match your values (18:42)
- Communication and creative problem solving (20:49)
- Recognizing it is ok to have a human need and share it (24:04)
- Seeking ways to make things work for us (27:20)
- The importance of making decisions that are consistent with who you are (30:20)
How are you navigating this for your home and family? How do you keep that future focused mindset with you? We would love to hear your thoughts on today’s topic.
Don’t forget about our membership opportunity and the additional resources you get to access when you join. Find more on our membership tab.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of Raising Adults! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes, give us 5 stars, and leave a review to help us reach even more Future Focused parents. Don’t forget to check out our website, visit us on Facebook, or hang out with us on Instagram, twitter and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you.