In today’s final episode of Raising Adults, we remind you that you have all the tools you need to crush parenting and enjoy the journey as an FFP!
“We want you to know that you have all the tools you need to move forward without us!” – Kira Dorrian
“Intentionality comes from a strong why. If you know why you’re doing what you’re doing, it does make it easier to make those strong decisions that are best, rather than the ones that might be expedient or get the behavior you don’t like to stop. ” – Deana Thayer
Today’s final discussion includes:
- Three Pillars of Future Focused Parenting Philosophy (2:25)
- FFP Discipline Philosophy (6:24)
- Importance of communication and collaboration as a team (7:29)
- Demonstrating responsibility and gaining more privileges (11:47)
- Kira shares final thoughts on working with Deana and what the podcast has meant to her (14:44)
- Deana shares her final thoughts on working with Kira and what the podcast has meant to her (16:12)
- New email address and reminder that the podcast and all 150 episodes will remain live for you to listen to anytime (20:02)
Thanks for joining us today on our final episode of Raising Adults. We have truly enjoyed being with you each week for the past 150+ episodes and are thankful for every one of you. Just remember, you have all the tools you need. Much love FFPs, Kira and Deana
Huge thanks to our sponsor: The Cozi App! Cozi is the #1 organizing app that families use to juggle school schedules, practices, meetings, doctor’s appointments and even a work out or date night. The shared grocery list lets the whole family add items in real time, and you’ll never find yourself at the store without the list – it’s always on your phone and up to date. The best part? It’s all FREE in Cozi. Just download Cozi from the app store to get the free app today!
Don’t forget our Blowout Sale happening now until 12/25! All our programs are $5 with the exception of the Flagship program that is $10.